MoYu 2x2/3x3/5x5 Core
The MoYu 2x2/3x3/5x5 Core is the same core that comes with the MoYu 3x3 cubes, like the HuanYing, WeiLong, and AoLong. It is also used in the LingPo and AoChuang 5x5.
This core is a brand new core that is non-threaded. It is threaded by the screw when the screw is inserted.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I thought this would be a good core for the Moyu RS3M 2020 but turns out it is too big
Glad I could buy just a core since it was the only part of the cube that broke. It’d be nice if the core were threaded, it would be much easier to assemble and tension the cube, but it works exactly as expected
I bought the core for the 3x3 moyu Aolong v2 and the screws don’t fit I was really disappointed when I realized this, other that that the service was great, thanks I hope there is a way to fix my problem :// -Neri