The MoYu Adjustment Tool is a simple new tool that allows you to easily and precisely adjust the tensions on your MoYu cubes that use the YueXiao style core, including GuoGuan YueXiao, MoYu WeiLong GTS, GTS2, GTS2 M, YAN3, and some others. To use the adjustment tool, loosen the screws, insert the adjustment tool into the core, and then tighten the opposing pair of center pieces until they are even and snug.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is the same exact thing as the Moyu screwdriver kit but for 1.50 more so get that instead. Now here's the actual review of the MoYu screwdriver kit:
Screwdriver: Pretty hard to use because of the size of the grip and isn't compatible with all puzzles because of how small the head is but nice to use on the go
Tensioning tools: Basically you put one of these on the core and it pushes two opposite centers apart a certain amount so you can tighten the screws until they are snug. This allows you to keep even tensioning, pretty simple
All in all, buy this puzzle if you have a cube with a compatible core if you want to tension it evenly or if you want a screwdriver to use on the go. It's only 49 cents so I would highly recommend it.