The MoYu AoFu 7x7 GTS M is an option for those 7x7 solvers who prefer a larger, more stable, snappy feeling magnetic puzzle.
This is MoYu's first 7x7 release in an extremely long time and it was developed to compete with existing top-of-the-line 7x7s, which it does successfully.
It retains the feel of the other new MoYu big cubes such as the AoChuang GTS M and the AoShi GTS M.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I’ve been solving this cube about 3-5 times a day for over a year now, and it still gives me satisfaction. Would recommend.
MoYu AoFu 7x7 GTS M
I really enjoy this 7x7. First of all the aofu retains the smooth and crisp feel from the original aofu and GT version which I really like. though this 7x7 tends to be blocky, it still retains speed and stability which is really important for a big cube.
Something very important to me is the price of this cube, other flagships cost upwards of $60 which some people can't afford. If you want a slightly cheaper but still well-rounded and great flagship 7x7, get the Aofu GTS.
I like this cube. After setting up , it becomes a bit faster and control is high too