MoYu AoHun WR M Megaminx
The AoHun WR M from MoYu is their new flagship, and first magnetic megaminx. It features vibrant stickerless bright shades and light magnets. With a 30.5mm edge length, it is on the smaller side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Lubes i used: Angstrom Dignitas on the pieces. Angstrom Gravitas, Adheron Heavy, Lubest Pro/XMT 10. And Lubest Pro on the core.
I put extra magnets from the RS3M2020+ kit in the edges and it made the magnets slightly stronger from being very weak to weak/medium.
Compared to the GalaxyV2LM its faster and softer feeling, Performance is the same as the GalaxyV2LM The matte plastic does not affect the grip for me because the ridges are big like the MGC and they work. The size is very nice i would assume its a bit smaller than the GalaxyV2 but i don't own one.
I broke my pb and now im sub 1:30 on mega
Only owned one other megaminx no clue what it was a friend gave it to me. It’s a bit clacky out of the box but after just a bit of lube and some solves and it was found great. I have it tensioned on the 4th setting and find it fast and controllable.