The AoShi GTS is MoYu's latest 6x6, and the successor to the WeiShi GTS. It features an updated design with grooved pieces to reduce friction and a smaller, more manageable size.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It came very tight and I had to loosen it. It locks up quite often and has a very blocky feel. I do not recommend buying this cube unless you like a fixer-upper.
I've been cubing for 4,5 years now, but this 6x6 is probably the most satisfying cube out of my 150 cubes to turn. I have the QiYi wuhua and the yuxin red with 5x5 springs, but nothing compares to this 6x6. It's nice and fast, and It holds It's cubic shape perfectly. I pretty much only do 6x6 now. :) I'm addicted to it. :P
Ps: This is my only review on the cubicle, but I thought this cube deserves it. :)
Out of the box, this cube is a bit stiff and locks up a bit, but after tensioning and some break in solves, it becomes more manageable. The puzzle came very loose, so I did tighten it quite a bit. The one thing I can't stop thinking about when solving this puzzle is its potential as a magnetic 6x6. I plan to magnetize mine manually, but as is, this cube is still fairly good. This will not replace the Yuxin Red M in my opinion, because magnets are so crucial to big cubes these days. But as a cheaper alternative, you could do a lot worse.
Also I will note that this does not feel like a cheap cube. It has a nice feel to it, and the plastic is of good quality. It is less smooth than the Yuxin Red, which is not necessarily bad depending on your preference.