The MoYu AoSu 4x4 Axis Cube is the 4x4 variant of the popular axis cube shape mod. It features the robust MoYu AoSu 4x4 internal mechanism. It turns smoothly, similar to the MoYu AoSu right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Amazing cube (it is an AoSu mechanism after all). Didn't expect anything but superior build quality from MoYu, but there is definitely a real challenge!
Great build quality; very challenging puzzle. Highly recommended. I hope Moyu will also produce a 3x3 and 5x5 version of the Axis cube.
I haven't had issues with popping or lockups, but you do have to make sure the layers are aligned before turning. There are some really tiny stickers on it but I'm 40+ solves in and none have come off.
I did disassemble and reassemble it in the first week I had it -- More out of curiosity and wanting to reassemble it when I couldn't solve it. It's a standard AoSu mechanism. Excellent quality.
I was very excited to here that Moyu was creating this puzzle, and I was not dissapointed. The puzzle looks amazing. The colors are moyu standard, and the stickers are put on very well, and after the first three solves show no sign of coming off. The puzzle turns very well IF you have it aligned corectly. It catches a bit if the alignment is off, but I doubt anyone will be speedsolving this. The solve is fairly challenging, but there don't seem to be any hidden parities. If you can solve a 4x4x4 supercube this shouldn't be a problem. This is a MUST for any serious puzzle collector.