MoYu AoSu 4x4 GTS2
The AoSu GTS2 is MoYu's newest 4x4 speed cube and an upgrade over the modern AoSu GTS. The AoSu GTS2 comes in a more compact 61mm size and features a new designs to minimize catching and lockups. The result is a highly competitive, compact 4x4 with quick and clean turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This 4 x 4 is an excellent cube, highly recommend. The thing is I'm pretty sure that it was supposed to come with lube, but other than that I'm happy with my purchase.
First of all, if you want a decent 4x4 and don't want to bother spending your time trying to set one up, just get this one. Out of the box, it has a fast, papery, and crunchy feel. There's not a lot of flexibility, so it makes this cube relatively stable. Some might even view it as being blocky, but I don't really see it as a problem. Even without the magnets, this is a great cube. Though the same cube *with* magnets only costs five dollars more, so because of this I don't really see why you would get this cube over the magnetic version. Anyways, great cube with fantastic performance, but I would suggest you to get the magnetic version instead because it doesn't cost that much more money.