The MoYu AoSu 4x4 Windmill Cube (also called 4x4 FengHuoLun Cube) is a 4-layered Windmill Cube that is based on the robust MoYu AoSu 4x4 internal mechanism. It turns smoothly, similar to the MoYu AoSu right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got the transparent purple color, though it looks more pink than purple. Still pretty though. I love this cube, it turns pretty well but mixing it up gets a little confusing sometimes. Line it up correctly or it will lock.
just amazing. get it while you still can
I much prefer black plastic puzzles but at the discounted price this is totally worth it and looks better than I thought
Get it while you can!
I am so impressed with this cube. OOTB, I was delighted to find that this cube, although transparent, was not only pre stickered but also are lubed.
The cube looks amazing and it moves like a dream.
If you are looking for a great challenge that's a little more complex than a 3x3 windmill cube or are looking for an addition to your collection I highly recommend this cube.
Great 4x4 puzzle with the added challenge of dealing with the orientation of the centers. I didn't notice I purchased the purple version instead of the black version, but it was severely discounted ($9.99)... so it was totally worth it. With a little lube this cube was very smooth and with little to no lock-ups.
Very cool puzzle. It was very challenging and now I'm just stuck on parity w/ the last two edges. The puzzle turns well, is heavy and feels very well made.