MoYu Crystal 3x3 - Ring
The MoYu Crystal 3x3 is a transparent 3x3 with clear, circular tiles on each face instead of ordinary stickers. It features a modern internal mechanism that allows for easy turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I have used this cube for quite some time now. This is a very good non-premium cube, one of my favorites. The transparent tiled style just makes it even better. The cube is very smooth to turn and does corner cut. Its not a speed cube, but no one would use this cube for competition.
Its too bad this is no longer sold, more people should have and use this cube.
turning isn't the best (at least for mine) but really cool puzzle to show off to non cubers, it is slightly hard to see the colors on it but it doesn't make it to hard to solve, how ever the rings may chip a little