The MoYu Cube Stand V2 is a sturdy and stylish cube stand. It will comfortably hold and display any cube that is over 50mm across. The cube stand features the official MoYu logo on all 3 sides.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This stand looks nice and is extremely good for the low price of 25 cents, but I do have one problem. The stand is a bit too big for 2x2s and some 3x3s. It's a great stand, but I would recommend only using it for larger cubes.
These are so large that every cube I put in them touches the shelf, resting on it's corner, and leaving a little space for the cube to wobble around in the stand. My cubes range from 46mm to 61mm and every single one touches the shelf. I would not recommend these, go for the slightly more expensive but smaller based oned.
These stands were helpful for holding up my cubes although I don't really use them. I would suggest that they make a black one though.