The MoYu Cube Stand V3 is very decorative way to display your puzzles and represent the MoYu brand at the same time!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Honestly I dont know why these cube stands need reviews. Their just cube stands. All cube stands are just... cube stands. But these stands are great like cubicle stands. They have a cool pattern but the cubicle one has a cubicle logo. awesome.
So a long time ago I ordered a ton of these, and just kind of put them in a box. Then I took 'em back out and I love the way they look with my cubes. I ordered these when the cubicle stands were still 1.25 and these were 0.25, but unless you're a moyu enthusiast I recommend the cubicle stands.
I received this stand with my MF3RS3. The overall build is really good; it doesn't feel like it will break, unlike the other stands I have received in the past. The main selling point though is that it is by far the best looking stand i have ever seen in my life.