This is the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) version of this product. To see the Assembled version of this product, please click here.
The MoYu HuanYing, â€œillusion shadowâ€ in Chinese, is a speedy new 3x3 with unique design features. The concave corner bases and edges leave a lot of open space around the core, making the cube extremely light. The edges feature tabs that anchor the pieces in place. This cube is very flexible and boasts excellent corner cutting. It feels fast, light and crispy.
Please check out the video below for an in-depth product overview made for TheCubicle.us by Phil Yu:
Alternatively, you may view it here:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does the DIY Kit cost more than the Assembled version?
The DIY Kit contains many small and loose parts, so it requires additional labor compared to Assembled cubes, including screening them for missing, incorrect, or broken parts and providing after-sale service. Unfortunately, due to the extra labor and costs associated with maintaining a high level of quality in our DIY Kits, we must charge a little more for the DIY Kits than for the Assembled cubes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.