MoYu Lube V3 5mL
MoYu Lube V3 is a thicker silicone lube ideal for hardware or to slow your puzzles down.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this is just not the lube I want, but hate. it made my cube slow down too much, and made the corner cuttings bad. now my gan 356X is ruined
Not only slows this lube the Cube extremly down, but also 2 of my 3 bottles cracked and the lube just leaked in my bag. I dont like this lube at all.
I bought two bottles of this and it's super good. It works incredibly in a GAN Air SM and makes it feel amazing.
It actually speeds up the cube a bit once applying but after it slows it down a bit making it a bit gummy and decently more heavy. For a core lube its pretty good and does the job excellently.
I try this lube on my MoYu GTS3 M, which is so fast and hard to control. With two drops of this lube, it slows down my cube to a controllable stage.