Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Compared to the complexity of solving an actual cube, this kind of product seems a little dull in comparison. But, if you're not trying to solve a cube but want something that looks like a cube (maybe for someone who doesn't know how to solve one), this is a great option.
I saw one of these in a video and I thought "wow, I must have that!" I looked all over the internet and could not even find a reference to it. Then I stumbled across it by accident at The Cubicle. Duh, I didn't think to look here for that.
Had been trying to find the rubiks cube design of this type of product for a while yet couldn't find it until I saw it here so I had to get it. It's very similar to other budget cubes of this style, but it doesn't have as many magnets as the more well known brand of these folding shape shifting cubes. Also just like the other budget style of these cubes they have their magnets places in the opposite direction as the more expensive brand so they aren't compatible with them and won't align properly, but they'll work with the other budget brands. Overall it's great for someone who wants to try these shape shifting cubes out and wants to try getting 2-4 without spending too much, but it's definitely worthwhile to buy the more expensive brands in the long run as they have more magnets, are easier to manipulate, and have a much higher quality material the designs are printed on.