They MoYu Pyraminx Duo is a corner turning puzzle like the pyraminx, but that's where the similarities end! This is a very fun and intuitive puzzle which can be solved with very minimal effort. Great for beginners and collectors alike, the Pyraminx Duo is a fantastic release!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Welp, it's okay. I got this as a ten-dollar mystery puzzle and I was a bit let down. I asked for non-WCA and got this. Sure, it's a genuine Meffert's puzzle (RIP Uwe Meffert, you will be remembered) but seventeen dollars for something that takes four moves to solve? Nah. If you want a Pyraminx Duo, get the Lefun or Shengshou one. It's very sandy and loud, and also quite big. Probably should have asked for a WCA puzzle for that mystery box.
A nice and simple puzzle to add on your non wca puzzle collection
It is way to easy
This is a well made puzzle with a rather simple solution makes good for small children and beginners. Nice construction and well turning, nice addition to any collection.