MoYu RS2 M 2x2
The MoYu RS2 M 2x2 is the latest puzzle in the RS line. It features frosted plastic, medium/strong magnetic strength, and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a cube that I got not to long ago the cube is great! It has strong magnets and smooth performance and cheap! A perfect budget cube!
It so bad
i love the 2x2
This was my first ever cube I have had it for a month or 20 and I’m average 15 second
i set mine up with Silk and MAX Fleet and it works pretty well
Ordered 3 more! :)
MoYu RS2 M 2x2
It's not a bad cube but it gets caught alot and is really heavy I would recommend for first magnetic 2 by 2