MoYu RS4 M 4x4
The MoYu RS4 M 4x4 is a new budget friendly magnetic 4x4. The RS4 M features frosted plastic, lighter magnets, and a stable, durable feel.
RS4M, RS 4M, R S4M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
MoYu RS4 M 4x4
I got this when I first started out cubing and didn't know what was what. now I'll say buy the Mgc because it's better turning but this is still a good cube. I still use it just because I've got nothing better but it's not bad just mgc is a little better
this is a great 4x4, but I would recommend if you are a beginner and don't know how to solve a 4x4 be ready for days of learning
I enjoy trying to solve this cube but it is tough for me to solve! I have gotten the 2x2 and 3x3, but haven’t mastered the 4x4 yet! Cube moves smoothly as one would expect, but the jump to 4x4 is tough. As always, The Cubicle does a great job shipping and updating the shipping status. They are the BEST!!
It was ok but just don’t corner cut
It's a good cube but not an amazing cube. It doesn't corner cut as much as I would like it to and it pops a bit to much.
It broke apart and I can't get it back together. Such a bummer.
It is a great 4x4 for beginners and I still use it as my main at a higher level.
This amount is pretty good but once you get it you should tighten it. A good cube the color scheme is a bit dark. Overall id say a good cube but the magnets are too strong.