MoYu RS4 M 4x4
The MoYu RS4 M 4x4 is a new budget friendly magnetic 4x4. The RS4 M features frosted plastic, lighter magnets, and a stable, durable feel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is quite fast out of the box but that is just because of the factory lube. To make it great, I cleaned the factory lube out put cubicle silicone weight 5 on the core, mystic, cubicle silicone weight 2 and DNM37 on the pieces. This resulted to a smooth RS4M that is controllable. Lock ups are only minor after this setup. Overall a good cube for its price.
MoYu RS4 M 4x4
This cube is great. It’s no aosu wrm but I already love solving on it. I lubed it with some mystic and traxxas 10k because it actually needed some slowing. Outer magnets are a bit weak but aren’t bad at all. Solid cube.