The MoYu Unicorn Cube only has 4 moving parts. The 4 pieces do not change position, only rotate. This is a very simple puzzle that would be great for introducing children to twisty puzzles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I like this puzzle for several reasons:
* Although super-easy to solve, it helps me think about basic shapes and more advanced puzzles like Sqewb and Dino Sqewb.
* Turns very easy and never locks-up or pops
* Satisfying click when completing a turn
* Nearly perfect size and weight for its (non) complexity
* 6 different colors (I hate when designers try to make things challenging by reducing the number of colors)
* Relaxation = makes a nice "fidget spinner"
* Colored plastic has nice feel and consistency
* Great price!!
* Colors are de-saturated and not easy to distinguish (especially in low light)
* A stickered version or classic color option desired
The colors are the reason I gave it only 4 stars. Otherwise a great collectible or a gift for newbs (or a fidget spinner for yourself).
i can finally solve a cube that isnt a pryamix 💀💀💀
10/10 defo buy this if your a corner twister so awsome
It's super smooth and good quality. It's one or the best I've tried as a beginner. I really like that it doesn't have stickers and think the colors are fun too!
So I got this for my 8 year old daughter and she loves it!!
I got this for a toddler and they really liked it. It helped build up her confidence and her parents liked it because it kept her quiet and preoccupied