MoYu WeiLong GTS2 M (WCA Record Edition)
The MoYu WeiLong GTS2 M (WCA Record Edition) is a factory magnetized version of the GTS2, the puzzle that currently holds the world record 3x3 single of 3.47 seconds. This version of the cube features a new MoYu half-bright color scheme.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The factory magnets in this cube are almost so weak as to be ineffective in their purpose. Fortunately, this was remedied by installing the RS3 M 2020 magnet kit in it. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about it; the corner cutting is really nice and it has a buttery smooth feel, especially after breaking in and lubing a bit. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had to spend an axtra $0.99 on magnets to make it a bit more stable.
Out of the box it was very tight so I setup it with a gummy feel:
First you have to cleen the cube as most you can.
Second ressemble the cube
Third get a corner and a edge add some dignitas than break it in take two opposite pieces and add some gravitas break it in
Last add some mystic on the trakses and weight5 on the pieces
Ready to use!!!
This cube has stronger magnets and i love it. The thing is why there isnt a black plastic version.
I love the new colors on this cube and I enjoy this cube a lot. My only problem with moyu cubes lately is they put really bad spring sets in as default. I had to replace these springs with the gts2 hardware from previous versions of this cube. They did this with the WRM too. Otherwise, great cube....