MoYu WeiLong GTS3
The WeiLong GTS3 M is a flagship 3x3 speed cube from famous speedcubing brand MoYu. The GTS3 is outfitted with a variety of innovative new features including a spring compression gear system and outer ridges to assist grip. This cube is naturally fast, crispy, and smooth.
The GTS3 is packaged inside a fancy box along with a gear adjustment tool, an instruction manual, introduction card, and a randomly-selected Team MoYu card.
This version does not have magnets, it does however retain the magnet positioning slots in the pieces.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this cube, my only complaint is that I can't set the tensions any looser than the loosest setting. the system is good otherwise and the feel is great, would recommend.
This cube is very nice. The ridges are very interesting (I sorta like them, but you can shave them off). The magnets are good (if it's magnetic). However, one drawback-the price. I don't know about you, but they seem to be hiring the price whenever they can for the "new best cube" take the valk power for example. Or the gans air s. Seriously, guys, stop sapping us when you release a new speedcube.