This is the Unstickered version of this product. To see the Assembled and stickered version of this product, please click here.
The MoYu WeiLong V2 is the second revision of the tremendously popular MoYu WeiLong. The most notable change is the way in which the pieces are put together, which allows stickerless variants to be produced. Other than this, the mechanism remains largely unchanged.
Note: This DIY Kit actually comes assembled but without any stickers (stock stickers + logo are included with the DIY Kit). This is ideal for someone who plans to resticker the cube anyway and doesn't want to take time removing the stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is my first 3x3 cube that was not the Rubik's brand cube and I was absolutely blown away by it. It was a bit crunchy/dry out of the box but loosening the tension and adding some of the weight 2 cubicle lube to it fixed both of those problems. All around a fun cube that turns great.
When I got this cube, it was completely dry and slow out of the box. However, I lubed it with Cubicle Weight 3 and stickered it with Cubicle Half-Brights, and the cube is phenomenal. The turning is very fast and smooth, and corner-cutting is 45 degrees with little to no effort. Definitely my new main 3x3 over the Aolong V2, and my personal favorite speedcube. If you have even a thought about buying this cube, don't hesitate. You can not go wrong with this cube.
Flys in my hands... the cube is very slow and cuts one cubi out of the box. After putting maru lube in though it cuts 2 cubis and reverse cuts 1 cubi. The speed might be to fast for 20+ solvers though