MoYu WeiSu Soft Spring Set
The MoYu WeiSu Soft Spring Set contains 6 softer springs from the manufacturer that may be used to replace the existing springs in the MoYu WeiSu 4x4.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I had a Yusu (not a Yusu R) and felt it was just too slow. So, I bought these Weisu soft springs and put them in. Huge improvement. Soon after, I bought a Guansu, and felt it wasn't much of an improvement over my Yusu with Weisu soft springs. Highly recommended, especially if you want to make your Yusu almost as good as a guansu! May work in other cubes, too.
These springs are perfect for some cubes. I used these in my Moyu mini Aosu, Moyu Aoshi, and even my regular Aosu and it improves it a lot. Of course it all depends on what you use these with and how you set up your cubes.