The Mozhi 2x2x1 is one of the simpler cuboid puzzles. It features big blocks for comfortable grip and lightweight construction.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Funny cube to mess with no point lubing only if your stupid is a bit stiff and grinds but always fools your friends and is more of a joke and collectors cube stickers are great thick and don't peel fun to try beat a world record
This cuboid is really fun to play with. It feels very sturdy, and doesn't feel like it will break. The only problem it has is that it is a little bit stiff.
Very good price and quality. Stickers are great, they don't peel. Its a tiny bit stiff, but nothing horrible. Overall great cuboid, recommend, 10/10
this cube was OK. the only reason i got this is for a novelty. the cube has already broken tho.