The MoZhi WatchTower is normal 3x3 with extensions that makes it resemble a watchtower. Turns smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So yeah this puzzle is fun to solve but it has one flaw. One REALLY BAD flaw. You can scramble it into a state where the cube looks like a swastika. Sooooooo yeah.
This puzzle looks really neat, but it's really just a 3x3 with extended corners. However, this puzzle is still very difficult to solve. The corners can cause bandaging and render some algorithms (mostly last layer algorithms) useless.
The quality of this puzzle is absolutely awful out of the box, but it can be fixed. First, super glue the extra pieces on the corners down. Next, lube heavily with high weight lube (I recommend weight 4 silicone lube).
For 9 bucks, it's a fun puzzle if you're looking for something new.