Mystic MGC Square-1 (MagLev)
The Mystic MGC Square-1 is one of our premium models of the new and exciting Square-1 from YJ. This revolutionary puzzle is fully magnetic and features a compact, innovative design that offers a great balance of speed and control. This premium version also comes equipped with a maglev modification in the core which produces a lighter and faster feel. Lubed with Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, and DNM-37, the Mystic MGC Square-1 features a clean, soft feel that is unlike any other. This puzzle comes with yellow and white caps installed. The additional black caps come packaged with the puzzle.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what’s covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
If you're looking for a puzzle with the black caps installed, head over to Cubicle Custom.
Original puzzle made by YJ MGC. It features a Mystic logo on the green side.
- Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
- MagLev Kit Installed
- Yellow and White Caps Installed
- Mystic MGC Square-1
- Mystic collectible card
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Screwdriver, original spring, and black caps
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
the cube was great, but the sticker started crumpling and it felt weird.
Cube was slightly tight and lubey out of the box and the mystic logo fell off on the second day, but after loosening it slightly it got much better. Definitely recommend. The cube feels soft and smooth and is my main.
This cube came a bit sandy and tight out the box. I made it looser and broke it in with an average of 25. Now it is my main and is super smooth. The slice layer is a bit fast, but with some gravitas, it is super controllable and quick. After much more breaking time, the cube seems rounded, plush, smooth and fast. It is the perfect cube for me