Mystic Weilong WR M MagLev 3x3
This puzzle is lubed with Cubicle Labs Mystic, which contains aloe.
- Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
- MagLev Setting: 2
- Magnets: 1
- Mystic Weilong WR M MagLev 3x3
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Mystic Collectible Card
- Tensioning Accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great cube but really fast even with setup
I personally like soft and great corner cutting cubes so it’s no a surprise that I love this although out the box it’s slow and and even after break in its average adding max fleet really helps it I personally love this cube.
After breaking in the cube with about 250 solves, I can safely say that it's not my main. It's a bit too slow and heavy even after adding several drops of DNM-37. However, it is highly customizable and if you have a rough turning style, it might be the right cube for you.