Ninja Ghost Cube (Starry Sky)
The Ninja Ghost Cube (Starry Sky) is a special 3x3 Ghost Cube with a starry sky pattern printed on all 6 sides. The print is detailed and high-quality, and it has a matte finish to ensure the durability of the printed pattern. A blank cube stand is included inside the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Received on time
I now have the cube it's very hard to solve but I love using it. I recommend a ghost cube regularly stickered as a regular 3x3, because this cube is very hard on first try but I give it *****!
I haven't got this cube yet but I know the complexity of a ninja ghost cube but this thing looks awesome I hope this cube performs well. This cube looks amazing for its complexity and AMAZING design I think it's worth it.