The Oskar Sloppy 3x3 is a puzzle that isn't quite right. The cuts aren't exactly parallel and can you even scramble it? Well now we're at the essence of this puzzle. The scramble is the challenge. Try out this innovative new design and let us know what you think!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I’m very glad that Calvin’s decided to and was able to finally mass-produce this cube. I’ve known about it for a while now due to Oskar Van Deventer’s Youtube channel, but could never have afforded to purchase and assemble a Shapeways 3-D printed version, which was the only way to get a copy for several years. It turns nicely and is a really interesting challenge. I wish the sticker shades were brighter and not so “old-school” dull looking, but that’s a minor complaint. If you get a chance to check one out, do it!