Oskar's Wooden Treasure Chest is a unique 3x3x3 Rubik's Cube that is hollow on the inside, which allows some small gifts to be held inside. The puzzle can be fully scrambled like a normal Rubik's Cube, but only in its solved state can the cube's lid pop open to reveal the gifts inside.
The Wooden variant features multi-colored wooden tiles that give the puzzle an exquisite look. Limited quantities available, limit 1 per customer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I actually did not get this from the cubicle; it was discontinued by the time I wanted to buy it. Instead, I got it from Meffert's, where it is still available. Although the wood looks the same in the picture, they are quite easily distinguishable on the real cube. Of course, this has horrible turning. That doesn't really matter, because this is not a speedcube. The space inside the cube is not that big, but it can hold things like usb ports, 1x1s, and some small small bottles of lube.