The Pitcher Insanity Cube is an exquisite-looking puzzle. It turns smoothly right out of the box, and it features solid construction.
Metallized 2-Color I: Features a gold corner piece, does not include any stickers.
Metallized 2-Color II: Features a silver corner piece, does not include any stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is great, it turns well ootb, it looks nice, it’s larger than a 3x3 but not too big, and it’s definitely challenging to solve but not in an annoying way (though ymmv). I appreciate that this cube is difficult despite having relatively few pieces. I def wasn’t able to figure it out myself, but luckily SuperAntonioVivaldi has a nice tutorial on it on YouTube. Great collection piece!
This is a great puzzle that turned well for me right out of the box. I got it for my birthday, and when I opened it, it completely confused me as, just getting into cubing, I didn't realize such cubes were possible. It is a tricky puzzle to solve at first, what with the shape-shifting and bandaging, but is great fun now that I've figured it out and gotten used to the turning. The stickers on the corners come off easily, as they are so small, but just a drop of superglue fixed that. It is slightly expensive (that brought the five star down to 4.5 because I am a cheapskate, but if someone gives it to you, that should help), but really a great cube and I highly recommend getting it.
P.S. It does NOT solve like a 3x3. (I learned that after a couple of weeks.)