This durable, cylindrical cube box is made from food-grade polypropylene plastic, and it can hold cubes up to 57mm in size. It will help keep your cube clean and free from dust and dirt while carrying it around. It features a snap-off lid.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube box is actually pretty useful, but is a bit hard to store compactly because it is round. The cap stays on nicely, but it has a slot on top that might have some plastic that could scratch your stickers. Unfortunately, it cannot fit puzzles larger than 3x3s, so I couldn't use it for my megaminx. Overall, it's a pretty good cube box for its price.
It provides nice protection for your cubes, but the cap falls off very easily. Also, it came very scratched as if it had been heavily used already. Overall, it's not bad, but I would not get this if you are going to use if frequently.