Practice Special Cube (Cross)
The Practice Special Cube (Cross) is a 3x3 cube that only has coloring on the center pieces and cross edges. This is a training cube that help with practicing your cross, the first step in the CFOP method. This puzzle is non-magnetic and features smooth, quick turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought a few of these for my cubing club because they were having problems with the cross. The cubes work well, but it's useful for only a subset of people. Some (most) people learn the cross on a regular cube, whereas for others this cube wasn't helpful to learn the cross, and it's impossible to tell before you try (and buy) it.
So I think it will be more useful for teaching a lot of people instead of for an individual, so there will always be new people learning to do the cross.
This cube is a great way to practice cross! Corner cutting is pretty good, but it can come a little tight.