The Practice Special Cube (F2L-3) is a 3x3 that only has coloring on the centers and 2 of the layers. This is a training cube that can help with practicing the first 2 layers of a 3x3 solve, also commonly known as F2L. The puzzle is non-magnetic and features smooth, quick turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Cube moves good, obviously its purpose is for you to either learn f2l or get better at it, which the cube does an good job of doing without being frustrating to handle.
needs a little adjusting but great training cube
this is a great practice tool when you need to focus on a specific part of the cube.
Smooth turning , helps you practice.F2l without getting distracted by other pieces
Really doesn’t turn well. Good to help visualize but can’t really practice with it much.
It would have been easier for the Cubicle to take a stickered cheap cube and remove (or not add) the same colors and do it for the same price. These cubes easily get stuck. You don't need a truly fast speed cube, but it should allow you get to reasonably fast, and having a decent cube with magnets would help. Even a Qiyi Sail would be an improvement.