Pro Shop MeiLong 3x3 M
The Pro Shop Meilong M is a light and fast 3x3 at a budget-friendly price. This puzzle is lubed with a balanced mixture of Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37, to give it a smooth and controllable feel. The Pro Shop Meilong M is also enhanced with strong magnets to improve its overall stability.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on Angstrom, Cubicle Labs, and Pro Shop premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by MoFang JiaoShi. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
- Pro Shop MeiLong 3x3 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Pro Shop Collectible Card
Aka: Meilong 3M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Fast yet controllable, the strong magnets inside this cube completely change the feel. I've tried basically every cube on the market and this is my favorite
When I got this it was really stiff as expected. Around 200 solves it got really good.
This cube is really cheap for how good it is my only problem is that the magnets are too strong
This cube is amazing, recommend it for anyone who likes strong magnets like me. 500/10
even though this cube is really smooth, and worth more than 4 USD's in my view, i think the magnets should be softer because i used it at a competition and i had to really turn with a lot of force and that made my hands a little tired and i went slower in my other events. I think the cubicle should make this cube with weaker magnets, but the cube is still awesome!!