Pro Shop MGC 4x4
The Pro Shop MGC 4x4 is a premium version of the MGC 4x4 which features a controllable and smooth feel of silicone based lubes. It is fully magnetic from the factory to provide a stable, tactile solving experience. The Pro Shop MGC 4x4 is lubed with a combination of Traxxas 10k, Lubicle Silk, and DNM-37 for a quick, smooth, and comfortable feel.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features the Pro Shop logo on the white side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Ootb this cube was pretty slow and gummy, and as someone who is sub 50 was struggling to get sub 1/55. However with some break in and some celeritas/DNM, it got a lot better. Highly recommend if you are on a budget and/or like the feeling of something like the aosu gts2.
This cube has a great premium feel, out of the box it is smooth and clean feeling. My only complaints are that it pops even with a light turning style due to the tensions, and it’s lube wears out fairly quickly, so it leaves it with a nice scratchy feel, but not as nice as it was originally. Overall, it is one of the top 2-3 4x4s on the market and this premium setup makes it so much better, definitely spend the extra money for this, it is sooo worth it!