QiYi 15 Klotski Puzzle
The QiYi 15 Klotski puzzle is a new version of the traditional Klotski that features rounded, magnetized pieces that make solving quicker and easier.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
AMAZING! Must have.
I love this puzzle. As a kid I was never very good at 15 puzzle, mostly because the ones you picked up were so cheaply built they were a pain to solve. This one is beefy. The parts fit fantastic and the magnets help make this zip along. The plastic case is a great bonus making it easy to take it along with you. It probably could have been a little bit smaller, but it is a must have for people who like to mix it up with some non-WCA puzzles.
This puzzle is smooth and fast. Problems arise only when you get to top speeds. The puzzle is good at staying together, and I think the magnets are good strength. I think the puzzle is a tad bit too large. A smaller puzzle would allow for faster times. I am seeing the 15 number changing color and starting to fade away only slightly, the other numbers are scratched up from me turning tiles upsidedown, but they are not fading away. This is the best 15 puzzle, because it is the only one. You might be able to make your own 15 puzzle that is better, but this one is about the best on you can buy.