The QiYi 1x2x3 is an entry level cuboid from QiYi. This puzzle is built like a speedcube, so performance is great right out of the box. If you want to get into non-WCA puzzles, but don't want to get anything over-challenging, this is the puzzle you're looking for!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
the tiles keep falling off
It's came to my broke! Do not buy
It broke. Two different ones. In like 2 days.
It’s a very easy puzzle.
Easy to solve. Turns well
For some reason, mine felt like it was VERY slightly pre-lubed. It didn't feel very dry
Also, it's interesting that the white version has brighter shades on every side (even white) than the black one. I got the white one just cuz I for some reason prefer white cubes tho.
Got it for a collection and to have some easier ones for the kid to play with. This one actually has a great feel and turn to it.
This is a great cube, and great to add to my collection of really easy puzzles. It turns nice and is very stable. I definitely recommend this cube.
This has probably the best turning ever, straight from the box, no lube. Makes people who doubt they could ever solve a cube feel accomplished. Great in any collection. Highly reccomend.
It turns super smoothly and is a really fun and easy solve!
Turns very nicely! It has tiles instead of stickers, so it feels like one of the newer speed Rubik’s brand puzzles. It’s very easy to solve, so I would recommend it for new cubes, or young children.