QiYi 1x3x3 Spinner (Tiled)
The QiYi 1x3x3 Spinner (Tiled) is a fully functional 1x3x3 floppy cube that’s also a spinner! This version features tiles with a slightly matte texture.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
As soon as I found out that there was a such thing as a puzzle that was also a spinner, I flipped out and wanted to get one. When I searched it up on the cubicle I got multiple options. So I decided to get what was cheapest. I honestly wasn’t expecting anything great but I was soon surprised when the turning of this was great for a puzzle and decent For a fidget spinner. It’s fun shape shifting ability makes this puzzle look bizarre and is crazy looking one second and solve the next. If you want a fun easy puzzle that’s also a fidget spinner, you can’t go wrong with this deal.
Cheap, and good spinner. Locks up a little and the ball-bearing isn’t the smoothest, but great for the price.
This is a really cool twisty puzzle. Although turning isn't fantastic, it shouldn't really affect you when solving. And spinning is SUPER smooth- smoother than my real fidget spinners. It is pretty easy to figure out and it is just a great puzzle. Totally recommend. (how am I the first one to make a review? lol)