QiYi 1x3x3 Spinner (Windmill)
The QiYi 1x3x3 Windmill Spinner is a new take on the spinner. This version is a fully functional 1x3x3 puzzle with a unique shape. The edges and corners are modified to look like a windmill! It also has tiles in place of stickers to improve durability.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
love this one. very satisfying fidget and fun puzzle. The pieces pop if you turn them too hard, but go back together pretty easily. honestly some pieces fell out of it, but seems to still work pretty well so I don't know. Overall really enjoying, don't imagine I'd be able to do a lot of hard twists and turns on it without it falling apart.
We are familiar with how to handle cubes, so it was shocking when this fidget spinner, which we expected a little more durability from, broke fairly quickly. With the pieces missing it doesn't spin uniformly so we are just going to write this one off for now as a loss. We had great luck in the past with the transparent blue qiyi spinner.
Everything works great. It spins smoothly and for a long time. It also turns nicely, although it does need to be lined up almost perfectly. Other than that there aren't any problems. I thought that because of the shape, it wouldn't be able to fully shapeshift, but I was wrong. Great puzzle!