The QiYi 2x2x3 is the first cuboid in the QiYi MoFangGe line. Designed by Yukang Wu, the QiYi 2x2x3 features a variety of design features that make it the most advanced 2x2x3 on the market thus far. The 2x2x3 also has rounded pieces for enhanced corner cutting performance.
- QiYi 2x2x3
- QiYi pamphlet
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is very fun to solve I would recommend to a friend
I purchased this one together with the 3x3x2 and I found the two solves to be nearly identical. Nice and smooth out of the box.
Turns well, and quietly. very fun to use, and easy enough to solve. No negative comments.
Fun little cuboid. Probably the best, most smooth turning cube in my collection straight out of the box, easy to solve even without reading the instructions. Its compact so you can take it anywhere in your pocket. All cubers of all skill levels will enjoy this.
If you're looking for a cuboid and don't want to spend a lot then this is the one for you. Great quality and a much more affordable price than the Witeden series of cuboids. Check out the Qiyi 3x3x2 also.
So I Got 2 Of These, One For Modding One To Keep Stock, Its A Great Little Puzzle And Turns SUPER Well As Expected, I Bought The Zecond One to Turn Into A "Zock Cube" And It Was Amazingly Easy, All You Have To Do Is Shorten The Pieces Without The Caps On, And Shorten The Caps. Then Stick Everything Back On! Thats It! Also You May Need To Superglue The Caps Back On If It Goes Too Short, But In My Experience As Far As Not Modifying The Mechanism And No Epoxy Or Superglue And Filler Or Anything, WONDERFUL Little Puzzle To Mod.