The QiYi 2x2x3 is the first cuboid in the QiYi MoFangGe line. Designed by Yukang Wu, the QiYi 2x2x3 features a variety of design features that make it the most advanced 2x2x3 on the market thus far. The 2x2x3 also has rounded pieces for enhanced corner cutting performance.
- QiYi 2x2x3
- QiYi pamphlet
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I have the stickerless version of this and I will have it always scrambled and solve it on days when I just simply don't want to attack the larger puzzles... It really helps for in between puzzles!
Fun to play around with
Took me about 5 minutes to solve. Nice addition to my collection!
I have both the stickered version and stickerless version. The parts are not at all swappable between the two versions. All the corner caps are interchangable, which is great for rescheming. However, I wish they would have included (in the stickerless version) two extra edge caps in white and two extra edge caps in yellow. That way the cuber can completely customize the color sccheme entirely. And for the Stickered version, I wish they gave an extra set of 2x3 stickers for each of the 6 colors.
In the stickerless version, the center caps fall of WAY too easily and you might consider gluing them to prevent them from falling off. The black version doesn't have this problem whatsoever.
It works great!
it's a good cube. if you want a 2x2x3 I would buy it.
you could probably do it intuitively but if you already know square 1 cp algs thats all this is