The QiYi 2x2x3 is the first cuboid in the QiYi MoFangGe line. Designed by Yukang Wu, the QiYi 2x2x3 features a variety of design features that make it the most advanced 2x2x3 on the market thus far. The 2x2x3 also has rounded pieces for enhanced corner cutting performance.
- QiYi 2x2x3
- QiYi pamphlet
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
it's a good cube. if you want a 2x2x3 I would buy it.
you could probably do it intuitively but if you already know square 1 cp algs thats all this is
Its a very smooth and quiet Puzzle, and solving it is fun... But I feel like the caps of the pieces come off a lot, I dont know if its just me, but sometimes when I stop the timer and throw it on the mat a Corner cap detaches.. I wanna Love it, but I cant.
Turns very smoothly and has nice colors.
It's like a sq1 but easy however you must make sure the tensions or even or you will pop when corner cutting
This puzzle is easier then the 2x2 because of the weird shapes, there are less possibility. Unfortunately, CS.Timer does not have 2x2x3 scrambles but it is really nice quality. Recommended. Does not have or need magnets.
Thanks for your review! csTimer actually does have scrambles for this puzzle. Select 'LxMxN' on the left and '2x2x3 (Tower Cube)' on the right.