The Tangram is a type of tiling puzzle consisting of 7 pieces which can be put together to form many different shapes. The goal of this puzzle is to replicate the shapes that are given in the included booklet.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I can see this being a good puzzle toy for schools to have whenever there is downtime. Just know that this "Version A" of the Tangram puzzle doesn't have a case except for its paper box it has. There was a youtube video I saw of this puzzle having its own storage case that came with the box and I am wondering if that was "Version B" on here at the Cubicle. Regardless, this one is still a great buy for its price!
It is fun to mess with tangrams and see what shapes you can create. Some of your creations can even stand up now thanks to its magnets. The shapes aren't flat like most other tangrams I know and have about 2cm of depth to them. It comes with a little puzzle and solutions booklet to try your hand solving tangram puzzles.