The QiYi 3x3 borrows its design from other high-performing 3x3 cubes, yet it strikes a good balance between affordability and performance. Perhaps most notably, its pieces and mechanism most closely resemble those of the DaYan ZhanChi, with a few adjustments. It features torpedoes, but the torpedoes are built into the cube, so they are not removable.
Currently only available in Stickerless.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube literally shouldn't be sold on the market, it is smooth compared to a rubiks brand. It is nowhere near as good as the yj guanlong and definitely isn't worth half as much as the yj guanlong
The cube is terrible. It has almost the exact mechanism of the Zhanchi, but feels terrible. It's very difficult to turn and is quite heavy. I wouldn't recommend this cube to anyone.
Great cube. This is my second-in-command cube (my main in the ShuangRen V1). It turns very easily and clicks a little bit. It is great out of the box. I wonder how it would be with lube (I don't have lube). Overall, great cube.