You've never seen a void cube like this! The QiYi 3x3 Void Cube is a fresh look at a puzzle we all know and love. This void cube has very large "centers" and you only turn the outermost part of the puzzle. But in the end, it functions just like a 3x3! Give this one a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is neither a 3x3 nor a Void cube. Which begs the question: what's the point? It's essentially a stickerless version of the Lanlan Edge-Only Void Cube: a 3x3 with no corners pieces. See photo. If you can solve a 3x3 there's no challenge here. But it might look nice on the shelf.
Moves good and feels good in the hand
i got it for free so its cool but turns bad
Really good for beginners
This puzzle is a lot of fun. It reminds me of a skewb, dino cube, and a redi cube.