The QiYi 3x3x2 is one of the smallest order cuboids available. With only two layers, it offers more challenges than you may think at first. Give it a try and learn something new!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very good for the price. Turns smooth. Good sticker quality.
This puzzle turns really smoothly. It’s fairly quick and easy to solve. The small size makes it easy to pack around and play with. Overall this is a very playable puzzle that I can see myself reaching for when I just want something to entertain myself for a few minutes. Add in the low price, and this is a must to expand your collection, especially if you are considering getting into cuboids.
This cube feel fantastic! It moves silky-smooth, can corner cut, while not feeling crazy loose and sloppy.
I love that this can semi-jumble. Hold it with white and yellow up and down, then do the following 90 degree moves: R L F2
This cube is high quality and has an excellent feel. 5 Stars!!!!
This 2x3x3 is very good, i think it should be as popular as the 2x2x3 by Qiyi which is basically liked by everyone. The turning quality, corner cutting, and form factor are all tremendous. As a bonus this cuboid lacks the only major flaw of the 2x2x3, being that certain piece caps would occasionally pop off with rough turning. Do yourself a favor and buy this, especially if you liked the 2x2x3 and are perhaps looking for a more challenging puzzle.