The QiYi 3x3x2 is one of the smallest order cuboids available. With only two layers, it offers more challenges than you may think at first. Give it a try and learn something new!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I put magnets in mine
Cuboids are my new obsession and this is a great cube. There’s also an unexpected shape shifting feature I had no clue about until I messed up an h perm. M’ from any position puts the cube in a state where the U face can move freely, although you can only move it in 180 turns if u want to undo the M slice
I love it! It turns so nicely and the new algs were easy. It looks good and is so fun to solve I highly recomend it!
It turns great - it also lets you do MU2M which seems like cheating but I do it anyway.
probably the best 3x3x2 you can buy! worth every penny
This is a must have for cubists, especially for cuboid fans. It turns like warm butter, smooth and quiet.. Very nice-looking. I bought the stickerless which is very slick and slips out of my hands if I go too fast. I will order a black body, stickered one next - easier to grip.
Get one, they're cheap and high quality!!
This is one of the best 3x3x2 (a.k.a. Dominoes) that you can purchase on the cubing market. Definitely do recommend it.
Has a nice colour pallete, it's very smooth. The only weird issue I find about this cube is shown on the picture №2.