The QiYi 8x8 is an even layer large cube from the famous manufacturer. This puzzle features a glossy finish, vibrant stickerless bright shades, and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Such a great cube!
100% recommend for somebody’s first 8x8
It is my first 8x8. When I first got it, it was too tight. It felt like it wanted to pop. Fortunately it never did. I had to adjust it several times to get it where it was tolerable. It solves pretty well. I can't compare it to other 8x8's, but I've not read great reviews about any of them. It's challenging, but not my favorite large cube.
Obviously, you are not expecting top performance from a non magnetic huge cube. This one is not bad especially once you get used to it. It does catch a lot so you have to turn slowly and precisely to prevent pops. But again, for this price, I would say this is a great 8x8 for the collection and would recommend!
It is a very cool cube and while it is fun to solve, it also has managed to fall apart twice in the time that I have had it.
Although this cube is far better than my old shengshou 8x8, it has some lock up issues that makes it more difficult to solve.