The QiYi Ancient Coin Cube is a corner turning puzzle with rotatable faces on each side. This puzzle turns very well out of the box. It comes in a clear plastic display stand/case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
really fun solve but a bit annoying to scramble. i love the turning its smooth but also a little bit scratchy.
great intuitive solve and also fun for making your own patterns with
This cube is really good for puzzle solvers and beginners who just started solving WCA or non-WCA puzzles
I love the way this puzzle turns, and it is a very fun and easy experience if one wants to just do a quick solve to relieve stress. The one drawback to this puzzle is the alignment. When I feel like each of the pieces are aligned perfectly, it sometimes just doesn't turn. It's not too big of a problem, but I would like to see a little less catching. Overall, it is a very unique puzzle, and a great puzzle to have in your collection. Thanks, Cubicle and QiYi!
Ootb, the cube turned great on its centers and corners. The corners click into place when turning. The corner cutting is alright, but you still have to be pretty accurate while turning the centers. The sticker quality is great too. Solving the puzzle is similar to the "Moyu Wheel of Time"
QiYi never fails at making good collector's puzzles. The company makes them look fresh, and their quality is excellent.
This cube has a vibrant color scheme, just like all other QiYi puzzles, and turning it is just pure pleasure. It has a soft feel, and what I liked the most is that the corners gently click into place.
Overall, I can say that this is a must have for any cuber.