The QiYi Axis Cube is a shape-shifting 3x3 mod that should provide a challenge to anyone looking to get into shape mods. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm new to cubing and too afraid to scramble it all the way, since I might not be able to solve it just yet. I do love that it shapeshifts and everything. I mostly just got it for my collection. But one day I may be able to solve it.
It is a great shape mod for the 3x3. I feel like I am solving a more complicated 3x3, with the fact that it shape-shifts, and the center twisting parity algorithms. I really enjoy it. I would recommend. (BTW this is my first 3x3 mod, and I don't think it is super difficult, so if you are looking to get you're first one, this might not be a bad idea. However, I don't have any others, so I don't know for sure.)
This is a really good cube. Kind of tight ootb but after some solves it turned great
QiYi Axis Cube
If you want a mind bending puzzle this is the one for you!
This is my first shape mod I own and it's really good. The turning is smooth and it has good corner cutting. The stickerless shades look great but the sticker shades are better. It does have a spring noise but lube can easily fix that. I really enjoy solving this puzzle.
Got it and was my most difficult cube for 1 month!