QiYi Black Mamba 3x3 V3
The QiYi Black Mamba 3x3 V3 is a budget friendly, non-magnetic 3x3 from QiYi that features a robust mechanism, good turning, and vibrant stickerless bright shades. This is a great choice to gift to an up-and-coming cuber.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube turns great and all, but, there's a huge flaw with the mechanism. After I magnetized this cube, when I loosened the screws to have a looser feel, and better corner cutting, i discovered that the screws were tiny! They are no more than 2 millimeters long, so when i loosened the cube, in almost every solve, (I average 20 seconds) the screw on one side would fly out and that entire layer would fall apart. And the center caps are very hard to take off, so whenever a layer flies out, it's really hard to fix. I have never been more frustrated at a cube ever. I have never written such a bad review before.