This is a set of 3 cards covering all of the basic algorithms of the CFOP method.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The size is what you pay for. When I bought this I thought it was going to be a little bigger the exact measurements are 5.7in x 3.1in. Overall great for the price and the cards are great quality.
Theses are great. You get three cards (one for F2L, another for OLL, and the last for PLL) all algorithms are on one side of the card. They are a little small but you can see then and read them clearly. You can use them on the go and have all algorithms with you. I bought a few to have here there and everywhere. The cards are about the size of recipe cards (about 6”x4”) it’s a great way to learn / practice algorithms. All in all a great reference. And the price is great too!!!
This is a great reference material for me. I'm still working on memorizing full OLL/PLL, so this is a quick and easy way to have all the algorithms right in front of me without having to scroll through my phone/have the screen shut off halfway through. I keep these in my pocket at work and then pull it out when I have a spare few minutes to practice. I've honestly memorized way more than I had before I got them.