The QiYi Clover Pyraminx has the shape of a traditional pyraminx, but that is where the similarities end. This is an edge-turning puzzle! Additionally, this puzzle jumbles and shape shifts, leading to interesting, mind-blowing combinations and moves. See if you can figure out how this one solves!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got the stickerless version, and it is so smooth right out the box. Turning is fluid and the solve is very enjoyable. It’s basically a different type of mastermorphix, which I wasn’t expecting based on the description, but I’m not complaining.
Out of the box I noticed right away this is very smooth. This is the smoothest cube I have. I have played around with it some and I have done 2 sides which got me to a layer but I can’t solve it (yet). It is a cool and cheap non wca puzzle so I definitely recommend it.
At it's core it's just a 3x3 but the shape of the centers and hidden large corners make it slightly harder to keep ur head focused than on the very similar megamorphix
Corner orientation is irrelevant in this puzzle
For all practical purposes this puzzle is a mastermorphinx with 4 corners hidden under petals. Given that , it turns very well and the stickers and others aspects of the finish look great.
Great puzzle, turns nice but I thought the description was wrong and it was... this puzzle clearly jumbles... as expected. I usually get Stickerless but for puzzles I don’t solve much... one and done.... I get stickered. It looks incredible.